Thursday, December 6, 2012

What's In A Name? Challenge Complete!!

Yay! I finished the What’s in a Name? Challenge. Am I more excited than I should be for finishing a six book challenge in December? Yes I am. But at one point I wasn’t sure I was going to finish any of my challenges or reach my 100 book goal and now it looks like I’m going to finish them all. So I’m happy about that.


If you go to my original post you can see the rules of the challenge and the books I read for it as well as links to my reviews.  And if you go to Beth Fish Reads' Challenge post you can see the reviews other people have posted too.

If this looks like fun to you then you should check out the challenge for 2013 and see what the categories are. Beth Fish Reads is hosting it again this year and I think I’ll give it another try.

No comments: