Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's in a Name Challenge





I've decided to join one more challenge.

Beth Fish Reads is hosting the What's in a Name Challenge.

Here's How It Works:

Between January 1 and December 31, 2012, read one book in each of the following categories:

A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: Bear Island by Alistair MacLean (review here)

A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title: Was Superman a Spy? by Brian Cronin (review here)
(Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane...)

A book with a creepy crawly in the title:  Wasp by Eric Frank Russell (review here)

A book with a type of house in the title:  Castle in the Air by Donald Westlake (review here)

A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title:  Hush Money by Robert Parker (review here

A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title:  Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (review here)


I don't have the book titles yet so I will fill them in as I figure them out.  I'll have to get going though or I'll never finish the challenges I signed up for.

No comments: