Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday (February 22nd)



To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

The Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye

The New York has just started the police force and some people don’t like it. It’s a dark time and a rather grim story so far but I like it.

Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare

I like Shakespeare and stories about Caesar and stuff like that so I’m liking this too. But it always takes me a little while to get into the swing of reading it.



What did you recently finish reading?

Red Harvest by Dashiell Hammett

Not my favorite Hammett but still full of noir goodness. 



What do you think you’ll read next?

The Planets by Dava Sobel – it’s a library book so I’ll have to return it sooner or later and I want to use it for my Non-Fiction Non-Memoir reading challenge.

No comments: