Saturday, February 4, 2012
Non-Fiction Non-Memoir Reading Challenge
My Book Retreat is hosting the Non-Fiction Non-Memoir reading challenge.
I'm going to go for the Bachelor's Degree level which is 15 books.
If that is too much or not enough for you there are other levels to choose from. Check them out along with the rest of the rules at My Book Retreat.
And remember NO MEMOIRS!
1. Ah-Choo!: The Uncommon Life of Your Common Cold by Jennifer Ackerman (Review here.)
2. The Planets by Dava Sobel (Review here.)
3. The Knight in History by Frances Gies (Review here.)
4. Circumference by Nicholas Nicastro (Review here.)
5. Sweet Invention by Michael Krondl
6. Culinary Reactions by Simon Field (Review here.)
7. Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea by Fred Bruemmer (Review here.)
8. Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlodinow (Review here.)
9. The Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe by Theodore Gray (Review here.)
10. The Law of Superheroes by James Daily, J.D. and Ryan Davidson, J.D. (Review here.)
11. Speaking American by Richard W. Bailey (Review here.)
12. Unlikely Friendships by Jennifer S. Holland (Review here.)
13. Black Count by Tom Reiss (Review here.)
14. The Lost Chalice by Vernon Silver
15. Annoying by Joe Palca