Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Feb 8th)



To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?


Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should be Reading



What are you currently reading?

The Innocent by Harlan Coben

A whole lot of secrets and deceit and I have no idea how it will all turn out.


Storm Front by Jim Butcher

I thought I’d give the Dresden Files a try. So far I’m liking it



What did you recently finish reading?

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

A young adult book that tells the ‘true’ story of Alice in Wonderland.


Role of Honor by John Gardner

James Bond. He beats the bad guys and gets the girl.



What do you think you’ll read next?

I received a review copy of The Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye that I think I’ll get started on. It takes place during the potato famine when and the NYPD is just being formed.

No comments: