Friday, December 14, 2012

The Friday 56 (December 14th)


Rules:

*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your ereader.
*Find any sentence (or a few) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it to Freda's Voice.
*Add your (url) post to Linky on Freda’s post

The book this week is Put a Lid on It by Donald Westlake.  I just pulled this off the shelf about two minutes ago and haven’t started reading it yet so I have no idea if it’s good or not but I have liked everything I’ve read by Westlake so far so I don’t see why this one will be different.  We shall see.


“And what am I supposed to do?” she demanded.  “Start preparing your insanity defense?”

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Based on that 56 should be pretty interesting....

aloi @ guiltlessreading said...

Oooh, sounds like trouble!

http://guiltlessreading.blogspot.ca/2012/12/friday-56-book-beginnings-naked-2.html