Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (December 18th)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


“When they first captured me I had arms the size of your waist.  Now I’m almost down to nothing.  Soon they’ll be done with my body, and they’ll finish by siphoning away my will to live.”

Farworld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Wow, intense... and I'm definitely intrigued.