Saturday, December 29, 2012
Colorful Reading Challenge
I’m joining the Colorful Reading Challenge sponsored by Lost in Books.
The Colorful Reading Challenge is simple:
1. Just choose 9 books with colors in the titles.
2. The books can overlap with other reading challenges
3. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
4. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 1, 2013.
5. Read to your heart's content!
When most people think of colors they think of the basics- red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, white, black, and brown. But don't forget, as Crayola taught us, colors have a wide array of tints and shades so don't forget you can include colors such as silver, gold, plum, pink, crimson, scarlet, turquoise, blonde, gray, pumpkin, the list goes on.
So go sign up, be imaginative and have fun.
1. Crimson Joy by Robert Parker (review)
2. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy (review)
3. The Emerald Storm by William Dietrich
4. Lavender-Green Magic by Andre Norton
5. Strawberry Yellow by Naomi Hirahara
6. Black Friday by James Patterson (review)
7. The Silver Ghost by Charlotte MacLeod
8. Ruby by Ann Hood
9. The Golden Ball and other stories by Agatha Christie