Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (October 6th)


I'm late today. I honestly forgot it was Wednesday. I've been really tired and rather stressed lately and somehow which day it is hasn't been important enough to keep track of. Of course I won't forget when it's Friday.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?

Princess Bride by William Golden
I read this a long time ago but just saw the movie again and thought I'd go back and give the book another look too.

Donegal: Irish Justice by James Lower
I like how Lower makes you feel like you know his characters.


What did you recently finish reading?

Jennifer Government by Max Barry
I liked it. I like the concept of a whole world gone corporate where everything has been privatized and seeing what impact such a world might have on people.


What do you think you'll read next?

My head is not together enough to answer this question at this time. It will just have to be a surprise to all of us. I do have some library books piled beside my bed but none of them are due yet so they will probably sit there a while longer. I think it will have to be something light and fun like Princess Bride though. I don't want to have to think about it too much.

No comments: