Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (October 13th)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?

Arizona Free by Doug Martin
I expected weird but I'm not sure it's weird in a good way.

What did you recently finish reading?

Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
Story about a girl who poses as a boy and goes out hunting pirates. It's fun but without everything coming out right or going well.

What do you think you'll read next?

Vampire Zero by David Wellington
I was going to be done with vampire books for a while, and I have taken a small break, but this one is from the library and since I was the one who suggested that they purchase this book I really think I should read it before I bring it back.

No comments: