Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (February 2nd)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
This time I actually did start to read it. So far it’s just okay but I haven’t gotten very far so I’m not ready to pass judgment yet.

Chicken a la King and the Buffalo Wing by Steven Gilbar
The history of how foods got their names. I’m reading a few at a time so I don’t know when I’ll actually finish. Some of the stories are interesting but some are not.

What did you recently finish reading?

Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman
I like that it spends as much time with the supervillain as it does with the superhero. He also does a good job of giving the characters a history without boring you.

Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey
I expected this to be more of Zorro like story than it is but it still had some of that feel to it. The end leaves it wide open for more books.

What do you think you’ll read next?

The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine
For some reason I find Michael Caine interesting. I just hope that I don’t learn stuff about him that I don’t want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to find a copy of Chicken a la King and the Buffalo Wing by Steven Gilbar. I love food trivia.