Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WWW Wednesdays, February 16th


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrel
So far so good. There’s running for your life, mysterious clues, mayhem and Shakespeare.

Alice Adams by Booth Tarkington
This has failed to engage me so far. Maybe it will pick up though. There is always hope.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Big Splash by Jack D. Ferraiolo
A kind of noir mystery set in a middle school with candy habits instead of drug habits and kids are taken out with water guns. It works to a point but sometimes they just don’t sound like kids anymore.

What do you think you’ll read next?

At the rate I’ve been reading lately I don’t think I’ll have to worry about this for a while. But I have an Alison Dare graphic novel that I will probably read soon and I’ve been thinking of rereading Farworld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage since I got the second book in the series for Christmas. I haven’t gotten to it yet but maybe it’s finally time.

No comments: