Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (February 23rd)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Colony by Scott Reeves
Earth is overpopulated so they are sending people off to colonize other worlds whether they want to or not. So far it’s okay. There have been a few distracting editing errors and there hasn’t been anything terribly original yet but it’s not bad.

What did you recently finish reading?

Alice Adams by Booth Tarkington
I liked it but didn’t love it. Although it is much better than the movie which I didn’t really care for.

Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrell
There are a whole bunch of people in two different time periods all connected to a vast Shakespeare plot. I had to pay attention because I was often on the verge of losing track of what was going on.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Pass…
Honestly my answer is exactly the same as last week. I have an Alison Dare graphic novel that I borrowed from the library that I should read soon and I keep looking at Farworld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage. Both of them have to happen sooner or later. Maybe this is the week.

No comments: