Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (September 22nd)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Appointment With Death by Agatha Christie

Fragment by Warren Fahy
I haven’t gotten very far and someone has already been eaten so that’s a good sign but some of the characters can very easily turn into clichĂ©s so I’m reserving judgment for now.

What did you recently finish reading?

Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
I think I might have been expecting too much from this book. I had heard great things. It was good and I liked it but I was expecting something more.

What do you think you'll read next?

Donegal: Irish Justice by James Lower
I got it from the Members Giveaway on Librarything and they asked for a review so I want to get to this one soon.

1 comment:

shaunesay said...

Yay for Agatha Christie! I need to read more of hers, I do love Hercule!

Here is my WWW if you'd like to drop by!