Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (September 1st)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Still reading Roma by Steven Saylor. I have about 200 pages still to go.

I have also started Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. I know the story of course but I don’t think I ever actually read the book. Or if I did it was so long ago I can’t remember.

What did you recently finish reading?

Poison by Chris Wooding
It was okay but if you don’t read it I don’t think you are missing all that much.

What do you think you'll read next?

Well, my track record with this question isn’t all that great but I’m going to answer it anyway, even though I will probably be wrong. I’m going to say Silver by Edward Chupack. It is about Long John Silver so I think it is appropriate that I read it after Treasure Island.

No comments: