Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (September 15th)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

I just started Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist.

Also I’m still reading Monster Planet by David Wellington. This book is taking me a lot longer than I thought it would. I can’t really get into it for some reason.

What did you recently finish reading?

Silver by Edward Chupack. It was okay and I have a fondness for pirate tales so I liked it but there were parts that dragged and I was a little disappointed that when Jim Hawkins finally showed up the story was nothing like Treasure Island.

What do you think you'll read next?

Since I don’t know how to pace myself I am again getting notices from the library that my books are due soon. Books I have already renewed but have not started reading yet. Books like Fragment by Warren Fahy and Jennifer Government by Maxx Barry. So probably one of those.

1 comment:

shaunesay said...

Fragment sounds interesting, and I've heard a lot about Jennifer Government, I should probably look into that one.

Thanks for the follow! Here is my WWW