Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (March 2nd)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Road of the Dead by Kevin Brooks
Someone asked me for book recommendations and when I asked what kind of books he liked he said Walter Dean Myers and this one. That wasn’t much help to me so I’m reading it to try and figure it out.

The Spider: Robot Titans of Gotham by Norvell Page
I like pulp fiction. Not literary genius but fun.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Collected Alison Dare by J. Torres
Quick and fun.

What do you think you’ll read next?

I was thinking of Hoops by Walter Dean Myers (see the answer to the first question). I know I have that around the house somewhere.

No comments: