Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (November 3rd)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

Front Porch Prophet by Raymond Atkins
I’m still reading this. I’m still liking it.

Dead Pan by Gayle Trent
A cozy mystery with a lot of baking going on.

What did you recently finish reading?

Sky Burial by Xinran
From the story it told I expected this to be more powerful than it was. It wasn’t that I didn’t like it but parts of it just held no interest for me.

2% of 2% of All the World’s Stories
A bunch of really short stories written by kids in a program called 826 Boston, which helps kids with creative writing. It is interesting to see how the kids get from one place to the next.

Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 by David Peterson


What do you think you'll read next?

The Pets by Bragi Ólafsson
A man doesn’t want to answer the door so he hides under his bed, only to have the visitor break in and start living in his house. It sounds interesting and I’m looking forward to it but I’ve read some reviews that weren’t so great so I may be disappointed.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
They sound interesting. The book written by kids sounds like a really good one. I'll have to check into that one. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books