Tuesday, November 2, 2010

B-I-N-G-O

I know I say this all the time but I never get tired of it and I’m sure you don’t either. So I’m going to say it again. Bookin’ With Bingo is giving away a bunch of books.

For Fat Witch Brownies Cookbook by Patricia Helding go here. Ends November 14th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

For Angelology by Danielle Trussoni go here. Ends November 15th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

For Petty Magic by Camille DeAngelis go here. Ends November 15th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

For The Confession by John Grisham go here. Ends November 16th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

For the audiobook My Nest Isn’t Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space by Lisa Scottoline go here. Ends November 16th. Open to the US and Canada, no PO boxes.

For Cross Roads by Fern Michaels go here. Ends November 16th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

For Deadly Intent by Kylie Brant go here. Ends November 16th. Open to the US only, no PO boxes.

No comments: