Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (August 18th)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
That’s right. I finally actually started the book. So far so good.

What did you recently finish reading?

Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin

What do you think you'll read next?

Well, it should be Roma by Steven Saylor because I got it from the Librarything’s early reviewers program so I have to write a review for it. And there is a lot of book to read. But…

It might be Appaloosa by Robert B. Parker because I just saw the movie and liked it and was inspired to go get the book out of the library. Which was crazy because I ordered a bunch of books from the library and they are all coming in and I have no idea how I’m going to read them all.

1 comment:

Anna Lee said...

Here is our WWW Wednesday for Romancing the page! 4 of our editors contributed this week!

WWW RTP Style

Roma looked really interesting! Let me know how you like it!