Thursday, August 12, 2010

Win The Pack

P.S. I Love Books is giving away a copy of The Pack by LM Preston plus the winner will also get The Pack poster & magnet and a copy of the next book released by Phenomenal One Press, BANDITS, which will be released in the Spring.

Sound good? Of course it does. And all you need to do to enter is leave Mishel a comment that includes your email address.

But if you are willing to do a little more work than there are a bunch of extra entries to be had.


+3 for following P.S. I Love Books with Google Friend Connect
+2 for subscribing to P.S. I Love Books through email
+2 for following P.S. I Love Books on Facebook
+2 for following P.S. I Love Books on twitter. (provide your twitter @name)
+1 for commenting on the review
+1 for commenting on L.M.'s guest post
+1 share the giveaway! -sidebar, blog post, twitter, facebook (links required, each link = +1)

The giveaway ends August 25th and is international so everyone can play!

No comments: