Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (July 7th)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answer themselves, if you don’t have a blog) at Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry
I read another book in the Cotton Malone series and liked it so I went out and bought the first one and have just now gotten around to reading it. So far I’m liking this one too.

And…
Another Faust by Daniel Nayeri
I’m hoping this picks up soon because so far it isn’t doing much for me.

What did you recently finish reading?

The White Mary by Kira Salak
It was alright but I was hoping for better.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Not sure. But I do have a couple of books from the library so probably one of those. They are…
Walking Through Walls by Philip Rand Smith
Skin Deep by Mark del Franco
Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

No comments: