Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (July 21st)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Skin Deep by Mark Del Franco
I thought I would try this one because I like Del Franco’s other series. It’s alright but I’m kind of tired of hearing about how she wears clothes that are tight in all the right places.

&

The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
I haven’t really gotten any of the answers I was looking for but it looks like I might get some soon.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry
I’m glad I finished this so I could move it to my second answer and not have to use it for my first answer 3 times in a row. Unfortunately I didn’t like this as much as I thought I would. Again, I bought it because I read one later in the series and liked it but if I had started with this one I don’t think it would have inspired me to make a trip to the bookstore.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Probably The Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong because it is a library book and there is a waiting list for it and I like to try to get them back as soon as possible if I know someone is waiting because I know how much I hate it when I’m the one waiting.

No comments: