Friday, August 27, 2021

The Friday 56


RULES:

Grab a book, any book.

Turn to page 56 or 56% on your ereader. If you have to improvise that is okay.

* Find a snippet, short and sweet.


*Post it and add the url to your post at Freda's Voice.



 Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen 


There is a new librarian is Cynthis Rothschild's school.  But there is something not quite right about him.  In fact, he's a demon.  And only Cyn seems to notice.  Now she has to not only save her school musical, Sweeney Todd, but her entire school.


My 56:


Before I can chicken out, I knock on the door and step inside.  The teacher turns to look at me, eyebrows raised.


Ok, so not the most exciting snippet.  But there is a lot more excitement in the book.  I promise.  It's a fun book.  You can read my review here.


 



 

1 comment:

fredamans said...

You had me with the title and cover! Happy weekend!