Saturday, July 4, 2009

Young Adult Book Challenge

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.


Okay, I've decided to join another challenge. This time it's the Young Adult Book Challenge. Also hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. Is it cheating when I only join challenges that I would probably do anyway? Well, whatever. I'm getting a late start so I'm going to cut myself a break. I have already read some YA books this year so I have a good start.


1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
2. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
3. Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
4. Skinned by Robin Wasserman
5. Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
6. Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
7. Maze in the Heart of the Castle by Dorothy Gilman
8. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
9. undiscovered gyrl by Allison Burnett
10. Well Between the Worlds by Sam Llewellyn
11. The Vanishing Sculptor by Donita K. Paul
12. Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian

My first ever completed reading challenge and I finished with time to spare! I finished the last book on Sept. 13th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! It's not cheating! It better not be or then I am a cheater...lol!

Welcome you to the Young Adult Reading Challenge. Links to post your reviews are found at the bottom of J. Kaye’s Book Blog. The bottom of the blog has clickable buttons. Just click on 2009 Book Challenges and it will take you to the correct page. This is, of course, totally optional.

Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! This challenge will be held again next year, but with a few changes.