Saturday, July 2, 2022

Do you want to believe?

Today (July 2nd) is World UFO Day.  Are you a believer?  Do you think there are aliens among us?  I am not a true believer.  But I have to admit that I like watching all the shows about aliens and reading books about them.



Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs


Jim Marrs uses eyewitness accounts, government documents and various facts and research to make the case that aliens exist, have visited Earth, and that the government knows about it and is keeping it a secret.



There is a lot of information here.  It tries to deal with every aspect of the alien phenomenon.  And I think it might be too much to try to handle all at once.  It turns into a very long read.  There are even a few spots where I started to think the book had taken off on a tangent because it went on for so long before it brought the point back to aliens.  There are a lot of stories here I have heard before.  There are probably a few that most people have heard before.  But there are also stories and theories that I have never heard of.  A lot of them are very interesting and did make me want to look up some of the accounts he talks about.  But I think you need to have more than a casual interest to want to wade through all the accounts and bullet point lists in this book.  Also, you do not get the most objective view of things because Marrs makes it very clear what he believes.  I don't think that this book will convince a sceptic but if you are inclined to believe it will give you plenty of information to confirm your belief.


No comments: