Friday, February 18, 2022

The Friday 56

    

 

Rules:

* Grab a book, any book.

* Go to page 56.  Or 56% on your ereader. 

* Find a snippet, short and sweet.

* Post it and add the url to your post at Freda's Voice






This week my book is It's Not My Fault: A Pangolin's Manifesto by Rachel Shaw.  It was a theory that pangolins passed COVID from bats to humans.  This pangolin wants you to know that it is not true.  I will post a review tomorrow on World Pangolin Day.  






My Friday 56:


If you don't have bubbles, try mud.  Pangolins don't need an expensive spa day - a roll in mud cools them down and helps remove parasites.




It's a cute book that is a good introduction to pangolins if you want to learn about them.




5 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It's Not My Fault does sound cute! Mud baths are definitely undervalued. THank you for sharing, Becca. I hope you have a great weekend.

Emma at Words And Peace / France Book Tours said...

This sounds really good, thanks for sharing.
Mine is in French this time: https://francebooktours.com/2022/02/18/le-promeneur-sur-le-cap-friday-56-vendredi-lecture/
I have free copies and also a giveaway, so if you read French or have friends who do, please pass the information along. Have a great week-end

fredamans said...

I'm with the Pangolians!! :-) Happy wekeend!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Pangolins! :)

Lyn said...

Never heard of pangolins! Now I know. Thanks for sharing. My first first line Friday is up. http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/02/first-line-friday-naked-in-death.html