Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 10th)


To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Perelandra by C.S. Lewis
Second in a trilogy. And I’m still not sure how I feel about them. Maybe I can figure it out by the third book.

Before Versailles by Karleen Koen
I really like it so far. Unfortunately I started reading it right before I went into one of my moods where I don’t read anything, So I have been reading it for a long time and haven’t gotten very far. Which doesn’t do the book justice.

What did you recently finish reading?

Barlowe’s Guide to Extraterrestrials by Wayne Barlowe
A catalog of various aliens from various books with a picture of what they would look like. Just something fun and light.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Sex on the Moon by Ben Mezrich
I got this book for review so I need to get going on it.

1 comment:

Lex Write said...

Hey Just hopping through to check out the WWW Wednesdays. I'm a new subscirber. Check out my blog http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays.html