Monday, August 3, 2009

I am a Daffodil

Do you ever do those stupid quizzes where you answer a few multiple choice questions and they tell you what kind of flower, cupcake or whatever, that you are? Well, I like the stupid quizzes. They are never right of course but I was a little surprised how wrong this one was. My result was:

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?



You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

Believe me, no one has ever called me sunny. And I am the one who begs off from parties and if I do go I'm the one in the corner trying not be seen or heard. Maybe I misunderstood the questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice quiz, but I do not think that mine matched me at all.