Saturday, August 1, 2009

Books I Finished in July

I hit a little bump in July and it took me a long time to finish one of my books so I thought I wasn't going to get through many in July. But I made up for it by working on my Young Adult reading challenge so it almost averaged out and I managed not to do so badly.

Darkness by John Saul
Wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be.

Saga of Beowulf by R. Scot Johns
This is the book that took me so long to read. I liked it. It's a great story but it is dense and long. You can read my review here.

Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

Humpty Dumpty: An Oval by Damon Knight
Ummm... Huh? I don't know what this book is about or even really what happened.

Maze in the Heart of the Castle by Dorothy Gilman

The Lab by Jack Heath

The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
I knew from the the beginning that there were going to be more books but I was still disappointed when there was really no ending and it just left me hanging.

Who Can Save Us Now? edited by Owen King and John McNally
Short stories about superheroes of various kinds. Some are better than others but I enjoyed most of them.

Milk Eggs Vodka by Bill Keaggy
A bunch of grocery lists that the author found. Interesting for a while but I think I overdosed. They all started to look the same to me. You can read my review here.

No comments: