Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesday (June 19th)




To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?


Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

Decked by Carol Higgins Clark
I wanted a light easy read and I thought this would fit the bill.


What did you recently finish reading?

The Wall by Marlen Haushofer
The book does make you think but unfortunately I wanted to be done with long before it was over.


What do you think you’ll read next?

I’m thinking about Endurance by Alfred Lansing. But I also need a Y title for my A to Z challenge so I’m also thinking about The Year of the Monkey by Carole Berry.




No comments: