Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (October 3rd)

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions…

*What are you currently reading?

*What did you recently finish reading?

*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to you post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?


Black Count by Tom Reiss

It is about the father of Alexandre Dumas who was his inspiration for many of his stories.


The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

I just started this one so I can’t say much but even in the first few pages it is showing promise.



What did you recently finish reading?


The Mourner by Richard Stark

Violence, crime and the double cross. What’s not to like?



What do you think you’ll read next?


The Lost Chalice by Vernon Silver

I’m still trying to finish up my non-fiction non-memoir reading challenge so if it isn’t this one it will be another non-fiction one.

2 comments:

Irish said...

Black Count sounds interesting! I also really liked The Thirteenth Tale a lot. I listened to it on audio and it was very well done.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

I really enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale. A really good book. And you've intrigued me with your others--all of them--which is unusual! I need to check out The Black Count, for sure.

http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-october-3-2012/