Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (October 10th)

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions…

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to you post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

I’m still reading this. I’m surprised. Usually when I’m this into a story I would have been done long ago. I’m reading everything slowly at the moment though. I’m sure it will pick back up soon.

The Lost Chalice by Vernon Silver

This could be interesting but I don’t think I’ve gotten far enough in to truly be involved with the story yet. We shall see.

 

What did you recently finish reading?

Black Count by Tom Reiss

This is very interesting. I didn’t know about this guy at all. For those who are interested in French history or are fans of Dumas.



What do you think you’ll read next?

Looking for Przybylski by K. C. Frederick

It’s a book I got for review so I’d like to get going on that soon.

1 comment:

Irish said...

I listened to Thirteenth Tale on audio and loved it.

My WWW Wednesday is here.