Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (March 21st)



To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

Castle in the Air by Donald Westlake

I love Westlake’s comedy crime novels.



What did you recently finish reading?

Remote Control by Jack Heath

The second book in a young adult series. I like them. They are fun and quick to read.



What do you think you’ll read next?


I think I’ll start Circumference by Nicholas Nicastro. I bought it a while ago and just never got around to reading it. I think it’s time.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I've never heard of Westlake--I love a fun/comedy crime novel.

Katy B said...

I love the name of your blog! And MizB's meme is pretty cool, too.

Mine is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/www-wednesdays-mar-21/.