Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (January 26th)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey
Genetically engineered wolf people? That’s good stuff.

Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman
I like superheroes. I can’t help it. I haven’t gotten very far so I don’t have much of an opinion yet but so far so good.

What did you recently finish reading?

Codex 632 by Jose Rodrigues Dos Santos
Umm… Well, all I can really say is I admire all the research that must have gone into this book. Unfortunately it was almost as much fun as doing the research myself.

Nurk: The Strange, Surprising Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew by Ursula Vernon
It’s cute but I think I like her Dragonbreath books better.

What do think you’ll read next?

I’m going to put Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause here again and see if it’s true this time. Also on the list is Alice Adams by Booth Tarkington because I borrowed it from the library, have already renewed it once and have not started it. I have to get to it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ordered Santa Olivia when it went on sale for Amazon Kindle for less than 2 bucks, haven't gotten around to reading it though. I'd forgotten about it!

Great reminder from your post.

Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!