Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WWW Wednesday (January 19th)




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
Can you believe I am just reading A now?

Codex 632 by Jose Rodrigues Dos Santos
Not as exciting as I expected it to be. There is a lot of conversation about what seems like every document in the world has to say about Christopher Columbus.

What did you recently finish reading?


8th Grade Super Zero by Olugbemisola Rhuday-Perkovich
Kind of preachy but not bad.


Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut
Something it seems like I should have read a long time ago but always thought I wouldn’t like. I was wrong which proves that you shouldn’t judge until you try it.

Britten and Brulightly by Hannah Berry
A graphic novel with a noir feel. A lot of gray which gives the whole thing a sad feel. I’d read more by Hannah berry but unfortunately I don’t think there is any more.


What do you think you’ll read next?


I always have trouble with this question but…
I’m thinking maybe Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause. I think I’ve read it before but if I did it was so long ago I can’t really remember. Or Nurk: The Strange, Surprising Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew by Ursula Vernon. I liked her Dragonbreath books so I’m hoping I’ll like this one too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for trying out Slaughterhouse-five and liking it. It's one of my more favorite books :)

Jessica Van Vleet said...

At least you actually got to "A"! I haven't even picked that one up yet. I am such a slacker. LOL Isn't this the best meme?