Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.



What are you currently reading?

The Pets by Bragi Olafsson
I’m only on page 40 but so far I’m not impressed. I’m hoping it picks up.

The Bait and the Trap by George Challis
This one isn’t quite as good as The Firebrand which came first but it is still a lot of fun.

What did you recently finish reading?

Front Porch Prophet by Raymond Atkins
Finished. I liked it a lot.

Dead Pan by Gayle Trent
A cozy mystery with an amateur sleuth. Nothing much surprising.

What do you think you'll read next?

Resolution by Robert Parker
I’d only read his Spencer books before I tried Appaloosa and I liked it so much I want to read the rest in this western series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll hve to look some of these up. :)

Here's mine: http://wp.me/pFyoG-nU

shaunesay said...

These are all new to me, but my friend at work has discovered Robert Parker's Spenser series and is really enjoying them! He cracks me up because he admits to also reading an enjoying some authors (of romance) that you would not think a guy would pick up!

My WWW is here if you'd like to stop by!