Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (August 25th)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

Poison by Chris Wooding

And

Roma by Steven Saylor
It’s kind of long and I haven’t been reading as much lately as I usually do so this will probably be my answer next week too.

What did you recently finish reading?

Appaloosa by Robert B. Parker
I really liked it and will probably be reading the others in this series. The movie which inspired me to read the book stayed very close to the novel.

And

Passing of the Third Floor Back by Jerome Jerome
I liked it but there were a lot of stage directions and I sometimes had trouble picturing how everyone was supposed to be moving around. Probably because I don’t read many plays.

What do you think you'll read next?

You mean in two month when I finish Roma? Well, let’s face it, I never really know what I’m going to read next until I actually start reading it. But if I had to take a guess…

Either Fragment by Warren Fahy or Let the Right One in by John Ajvide Lindqvist. Both are checked out of the library and sitting at home, quickly approaching their due dates.

No comments: