Friday, November 20, 2009

The Friday 56, Mistress Shakespeare

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime With Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime With Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


This week's book is Mistress Shakespeare by Karen Harper. I haven't gotten very far yet so I don't have much to say about it. I like the idea of reading about a young William Shakespeare though so I have high hopes for the book.

The sentence:

"Heard tell there's three of them now," he said, when I fumbled for its name.

Okay, so that is not a very exciting sentence. I even thought about cheating and going to get a different book but I was too lazy for that. So this is the sentence you get. I'm sure the rest of the book is more exciting. At least I hope it is.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

I'm intrigued.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/11/friday-56_20.html

Suzanne said...

Well, the title sounds interesting...