Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WWW Wednesday (March 6th)



To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?

Holmes on the Range by Steve Hockensmith
I just started this so I don’t have much to say about it yet.


What did you recently finish reading?

Death in the Long Grass by Peter Capstick
Death is right.  Everyone is getting chewed on, gored, and smashed to paste. 


What do you think you’ll read next?

Lavender-Green Magic by Andre Norton
I have had this on my shelf for a long time and since I have a color reading challenge going on I think it’s about time I got to it.

No comments: