Monday, November 12, 2012

Do You Love YA Books?


I like YA books.  Why?  Great stories.  There are some really great YA writers out there that tell some amazing stories.  Also (sometimes at least) they are cleaner and simpler stories.  Not as much swearing or sex or gore and about things like growing up and first love instead of some of the nastier stuff you read about.  And to be honest I'm less likely to run into words that I don't know the meaning of.  And sometimes I like a book that challenges me but other times an escape is what I'm looking for and I can find one in YA books.

For all these reasons I like to read YA books and love to win them.  So what could be better than winning 50 signed YA books?  Not much.  If you feel the same way then you should take a look at this.




Beth Revis is giving away nearly 50 signed YA books.  That's right.  Almost 50 of them. And they are all signed.  That's awesome, right?  So pop on over there and enter to win this fantastic prize.

It runs all month but is open to the US only.  You have to be 18 or older to enter.