Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (September 14th)

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?


Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?

Child of Tomorrow by Barbara Bartholomew
Second of The Time Keeper trilogy. I read these when I was a kid. I’m sure they seemed more exciting to me then. They aren’t bad. They could be a good way to take a break from heavier reading. I just wouldn’t call them great.


The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
Stories from the periodic table. I haven’t gotten very far yet but I like stories about science and these seem like I will even be able to understand them.



What did you recently finish reading?

Sex on the Moon by Ben Mezrich
Spurred on by his love of a beautiful girl Thad Roberts decides to steal moon rocks from NASA. It’s an interesting story but I have to say that if a guy wants to impress me an illegal act is not the way to do it.

The Time Keeper by Barbara Bartholomew


What do you think you’ll read next?

When Dreamers Cease to Dream by Barbara Bartholomew
The third in the trilogy so I might as well finish it up.

No comments: