Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (April 13)


To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle

Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran I finally started it for real. I like it so far. I think Moran writes great characters.

What did you recently finish reading?

Ex-Heroes by Peter Clines
Um… I like superheroes and I like zombies and there are a lot of both in this book and a lot of action but I didn’t find the characters very interesting.

Edgar and Ellen: Rare Beasts by Charles Ogden Okay. Fast and kind of fun but nothing spectacular.

What do you think you’ll read next?

How to Survive a Robot Uprising : Tips on Defending Yourself Against the Coming Rebellion by Daniel H. Wilson.
I hope it’s as much fun as it sounds.

No comments: