Friday, August 26, 2022

The Friday 56

  Rules:


* Grab a book, any book.

* Go to page 56.  Or 56% on your ereader. 

* Find a snippet, short and sweet.

* Post it and add the url to your post at Freda's Voice



My book this week is Jurassic Parts by Byron Frimp and Maggio Slooter.  There is so much going on in this book that I'm not even sure I can find a plot exactly.  There are vigilantes, Trekkies, Big Foot, dinosaurs and all sorts of things.  It is 500 pages long.  Not the longest book I've ever read but it feels like the longest book I've ever read.








My Friday 56:



"Now, you can play these little games and pretend to be noble because you have some code of super-crap, but cape-to-cape confidentiality is not recognized by the law.  You're not a priest and you're not a doctor."




Apparently, the police do not recognize superhero code of confidentiality.  



5 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds intriguing!

Have a great weekend!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/friday-56-norse-mythology-by-neil-gaiman/

fredamans said...

Maybe too much going on?! Happy weekend!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Is it a play on the famous Jurassic Park? I can't tell. My quotes come from LESSONS IN CHEMISTRY

Becca said...

I wish! Someone getting eaten by a dinosaur might liven things up. But all the dinosaurs in this book are in fossil form.

Kym said...

Sounds like a lot going on, and a lot to keep track of! Intriguing! Happy Reading