Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (June 1st)


To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of Should Be Reading.


What are you currently reading?

The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy
I want to like this. And honestly, I’m only on page 16 so maybe I’m jumping the gun a bit here, but I don’t think this is going to be my kind of book. I’ll finish it anyway though. I always do for some reason.


What did you recently finish reading?

Regarding Ducks and Universes by Neve Maslakovic
Parallel universes and mysterious government agencies controlling information and ideas. It’s a fun rather fast read with a hapless, likeable hero who just wanted to go on vacation and meet his double but ended up involved in so much more.


What do you think you’ll read next?

Well, I have several things checked out from the library that I should read but I’ll probably end up reading The Loving Spirit by Daphne Du Maurier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought Regarding Ducks and Universes by Neve Maslakovic when it was massively discounted - glad to hear that it's a fun read!

Here's my WWW Wednesdays (June 1) post!