Monday, March 2, 2009

Honesty

I’m going to be honest. I started this blog because I was entering all sorts of contests to win books on other blogs and I could get extra entries if I blogged about them. Only I didn’t have a blog. I don’t think anyone wants to hear what I have to say or that I have anything of interest to say anyway. I just want to win books. So what else will I blog about here? Your guess is as good as mine. I don’t even know what I’m doing so the whole thing is going to be trial and error. Hopefully it won’t be a train wreck and I won’t make a total fool of myself out here where everyone can see it. Right now that’s the best any of us can hope for. We will all find out together how it turns out.

1 comment:

thunder and consolation said...

A train wreck certainly not!
And the beautiful thing is no one (practically) knows who you are so type away.
Love your pic by the way.