Friday, June 28, 2024

Where's me pot of gold?


 The Golden One by W.T. Kosmos


The Lumberjack Leprechauns have been felling trees for years, looking for a pot of gold.  But when the first democratic election results in deforestation regulations the Leprechauns hold a costume contest to find the next golden leader and get back to cutting trees.



This is a one act play.  It is goofy nonsense with a message.  It is nice and short which in this case is a good thing.  I think if it had been any longer, I would have lost interest.  It is funny and silly, but it does make you think.  I don't think this is going to change the world, but it might make some people think about who they are following and why.  And maybe plant a couple of trees.  If you are a fan of satire (or just like leprechauns) you should give it a try.




I got a free copy of this book for Librarything.com Early Reviews.


No comments: