Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (April 25th)



To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...


*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you’ll read next?

Leave a link to your post (or the answers themselves if you do not have a blog) in the comments of ShouldBe Reading.


What are you currently reading?

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
I’m beginning to wonder if I read too many kid’s books.

Sweet Invention by Michael Krondl
It’s the history of dessert.  I haven’t gotten very far.  I got distracted by Peter Pan.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti
Sad and sweet.  Dark but hopeful. Good characters.


What do you think you’ll read next?

It’s inspired by Peter Pan and the reason I picked up Peter Pan in the first place.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I really loved The Good Thief!

Peek-a-booK! said...

Peter Pan! ♥

Here you can find my WWW for this week:
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr25.html

Bye!
Valentina
http://www.peekabook.it