Friday, April 30, 2010

What? Who? Huh?

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. I didn’t make the Friday 56 last week, no contests, no reviews, and if you look at my sidebar you can see I didn’t even get rid of the contests that are already over. I would apologize but I’m sure no one even noticed. I bet there is no one even out there, there, there.

It’s an echo joke. Because no one is out there. Get it? Yes, well, it is rather lame. I will apologize for that. Sorry.

So, as for the blog…

I thought about getting online and posting something but every time I did it seemed like a lot of work and I just couldn’t work up the energy to do it. Hopefully I will get back on track. Not that I posted much before so it shouldn’t be too hard to get back up to the slow speed I was going. With any luck I will even get a Friday 56 up later today. Of course it has been a long week and I could just go home and take a nice long nap…

No comments: