Saturday, September 12, 2009

Describe Yourself in Book Titles

I saw this over at Beth's Book Review Blog and decided to steal it. You can see her answers here.

The rules are:

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

Describe yourself: Humpty Dumpty: An Oval
How do you feel: Little Sleep
Describe where you currently live: Over the Edge of the World (more of a mental place than a physical one)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: The City Of Dreaming Books
Your favorite form of transportation: Three Men in a Boat
Your best friend is: Savvy
You and your friends are: Adventurers For God (this is overly optimistic but I like to believe it could be true)
What’s the weather like: Storm Front
You fear: Monster Nation
What is the best advice you have to give: Plain Truth
Thought for the day: Milk Eggs Vodka
How I would like to die: Quicker Than the Eye
My soul’s present condition: Darkness (some would even say I have no soul but I think they exaggerate)

Okay, so some of them might be a bit of a stretch but this is hard. Maybe if I didn't read so many Tarzan books I would have better answers but I didn't foresee this when I was picking my books this year.

No comments: